Khajoor Roll Recipe
Preparation Time: 2
Cooking Time: 3
Makes Approx 10 Roll
Black Dates Seedless (Khajur) – 350 gms
Badam Chopped – 70 gms
Pista Chopped – 70 gms
Cashew Pieces – 70 gms
Coconut Powder – half cup
Fresh Cream (Malai) – 1 cup
Ghee – 2 tbsp
1. Take a pan, add ghee to it, once ghee is hot add dates/khajoor to it and let it get soft.
2. Once dates/khajoor gets soft add fresh cream/malai & smash it for 12 mins on a medium flame with datta till the moisture is gone.
3. Once ghee leaves the pan add finely choppes badam, pista & cashew to it. Mix well for 2 minutes.
4. Put little bit of ghee in both hands to make rolls of dates.
5. Take coconut powder in a plate.
6. Make roll of dates/khajoor and roll it once in a coconut powder and put it in a tray.
7. Decorate by piercing a Badam/Pista/Cashew on it.